In this episode of TGC Q&A, Margaret Gibson joins us for the final installment of our four-part sanctity of life series to discuss empowering women with better choices, advocating for the unborn and their mothers, and why compassion and grace are essential in upholding the sanctity of life.
- How she came to work as the director of development at The Source Texas (1:31)
- How infertility softened her heart for women struggling with keeping their pregnancies (4:28)
- Empowering, educating, and resourcing women for better choices and meaningful support (5:22)
- Defining what pro-life really means (7:02)
- The essential nature of compassion and grace in the sanctity of life (11:12)
- Offering tangible help in pro-life work (13:49)
- The necessity of the whole body of Christ to engage in the pro-life cause (17:44)
- A word of grace for women contemplating abortion, or those who’ve already walked through abortion (20:55)
Explore more from TGC on the topic of abortion.
Check out The Source to get involved with your local pregnancy resource center.
The Gospel Coalition