Melissa Kruger, Jasmine Holmes, and Jackie Hill Perry all come from different church backgrounds with different views of spiritual gifts. Yet when they talk about this sometimes-contentious subject, they find a lot to agree about. Scripture teaches that unless we exercise spiritual gifts in love, they are worthless. And when we truly understand God’s design for the body of Christ, we won’t be threatened by others’ giftedness.
On this episode of Let’s Talk, our hosts discuss whether spiritual gifts are tied to natural giftedness, and whether they only show up only after conversion. They also address how to discover spiritual gifts, and whether we should use spiritual-gift “tests” or inventories.
- A Compilation of Resources on Spiritual Gifts
- How (Not) to Discover Your Spiritual Gifts
- The Gift of Prophecy
- Can Any Christian Learn How to Do Miracles?
Favorite Music Mentioned in this Episode:
- Trust in You by Antoine Bradford
- Be Held by Christy Nockels
- Intercession by Tasha Cobbs Leonard
The Gospel Coalition